The Health Minister said testing would be carried out, but results not known today.(AAP: Mariuz)ShareFacebookTwitterArticle share optionsShare this onFacebookTwitterLinkedInSend this byEmailMessengerCopy linkWhatsAppPrint contentPrint with images and other mediaPrint text onlyPrintCancelSouth Australian health authorities say they are looking into a possible new coronavirus case which, if confirmed, would be the first in the state in more than a fortnight.Key points:Health Minister Stephen Wade today confirmed a "possible case" had been identifiedHe said testing would not occur today and defended not releasing more informationThe Opposition says the public has a right to know moreFurther testing has been ordered on the individual, who SA Health said has a history of overseas travel.The number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 in South Australia currently stands at 443."There is a possible case where a further test has been ordered and SA Health will make any announcements at the appropriate time," Health Minister Stephen Wade said on Wednesday.Coronavirus latest: Follow all the latest information in our COVID-19 live blogHe said the test "won't be available today" but the person was in isolation, and added he was not able to provide further details."I can assure you I have been briefed,
Us apple developer accounts for sale
buyappleacc.com is a reputed website selling apple developer account, providing us, China and worldwide developer individual accounts for sale. It's at low price and good quality. Always provides satisfying services!