sàn casino đổi thưởng tiền mặt uy tín SỐ 1 ，Bạn có thể nạp và rút tiền với； Ví điện tử ; đồng tiền ảo; usdt; an toàn tiện lợi và có độ bảo mật cao. Mọi thông tin chi tiết xin liên hệ URL:www.vng.app。
KUALA LUMPUR, April 12 - Malaysian palm oilfutures fell on Monday for a third straight session, draggeddown by weakness in rival soybean oil and expectations ofhigher production, ahead of March supply and demand data.
The benchmark palm oil contract for June deliveryon the Bursa Malaysia Derivatives Exchange slid 13 ringgit, or0.35%, to 3,754 ringgit ($907.64) a tonne in early trade, afterrising 0.8% last week.
The Malaysian Palm Oil Board will release supply and demanddata for last month later in the day.
* Malaysia's palm oil exports during April 1-10 gainedbetween 10% and 11% from the same period in March, cargosurveyors said on Saturday.
* The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) on Saturdayforecast Malaysian crude palm oil production in 2021/22 at 20million tonnes, slightly up from 19.5 million tonnes in 2020/21based on the assumption that the government will reopen bordersand industry will be able to recruit new labourers.
* Dalian's most-active soyoil contract fell 0.7%,while its palm oil contract dropped 1.2%. Soyoil priceson the Chicago Board of Trade were down 0.7%.
* Palm oil is affected by price movements in related oils asthey compete for a share in the global vegetable oils market.
* Palm oil may break a support at 3,761 ringgit per tonneand fall to 3,659 ringgit, as it has completed a bounce from3,495 ringgit, Reuters technical analyst Wang Tao said.
* Asian shares faltered on Monday as investors wait to seeif U.S. earnings can justify sky-high valuations, while bondmarkets could be tested by what should be very strong readingsfor U.S. inflation and retail sales this week.
0900 EU Retail Sales MM, YY Feb
1200 India CPI Inflation YY March
1200 India Industrial Output YY Feb
($1 = 4.1360 ringgit) REUTERS